I am interested in teaching probability theory, mathematical statistics, statistical computing with R/Python, computational statistics, applied statistical learning classes at undergraduate level, and statistical theory, statistical inference, and statistical learning theory classes at graduate level. I have also experience in teaching calculus which enabled me to better understand most theorems in statistics. In computational classes, I like using Git, GitHub, GitHub classroom to collect individual and grouped-based studies. In data-oriented classes, I do like dealing with data sets with "Data for Good" theme.
Fall 2022 Course Webpages
- MAT221E: Probability Theory
- MAT555E: Statistical Data Analysis for Computational Sciences
Spring 2022 Course Webpages
Fall 2021 Course Webpages
- Instructor at ITU:
- Mat221E: Probability Theory (Fall21).
- Mat242E: Statistics (Summer18, Spring21).
- Mat381E: Introduction to Data Science (Spring21, Fall21). Course GitHub organization is available here.
- Mat103E: Calculus I (Fall18, Spring19, Fall19, Fall20, Spring20).
- BTE575E: Statistics for Information Technologies (Fall19, Fall20).
- Instructor at METU:
- BA4520: Applied Statistical Computing with R (Fall17).
- Stat292: Statistical Computing II (with SAS) (Spring17).
- Stat291: Statistical Computing I (with R) (Fall16).
- Stat221: Fundemantals of Statistics (Fall14).
- Teaching assistant at METU:
- Stat291: Statistical Computing I (Fall 2013), Stat292: Statistical Computing II (Spring 2013), Stat363: Linear Models I (Fall 2006, 2007, Summer 2014), Stat364: Linear Models II (Spring 2007, 2008), Stat365: Survey Sampling Techniques (Fall 2008), Stat457: Statistical Design of Experiments (Fall 2008, 2009, 2010, Spring 2009), Stat462: Biostatistics (Spring 2011, Fall 2011), and Stat472: Statistical Decision Analysis (Spring 2010).